Web DesigningDoes your website look like it was designed by a middle school student? Worse yet, did you actually allow your middle school student to design your site?
At our company, we know that hiring substandard web designers can be tempting. After all, you only have so much money to spend on your website design. However, having a poorly designed website is a waste of money anyway. As soon as a prospective client clicks on your website and sees that it's unprofessional and out-of-date, then sees that your competitor's website is slick and well-maintained, you've helped that prospective client decide who they're going to hire (hint: not you!).
Your first order of business is to give your website a cosmetic makeover. Your design should be clean, professional, and reflect the tone of your organization. Zany colors, for example, might be fine for the website of a professional clown, but it's not the right look for a criminal defense attorney's website.
Not the artistic type? That's ok – at our company we have plenty of web designers who are more than able to give your website a fresh look that projects professionalism and competence.
Ease of Use
An aesthetically pleasing website is important, but it's not the most important piece of your website design. Of even greater importance is how easy your website is to use and navigate. Ask these questions of your current site:
• Can a website visitor find the most important pages on my site with a single click?
• Is it crystal clear what products and services my business offers?
• Do the pages load quickly or do they take a while to load?
• Does my website have an impossibly long navigation menu?
• Is it easy for visitors to find links to my social media accounts, such as my Facebook fan page and YouTube channel?
• Is it easy for visitors to add their address to my email list?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, then it's time for you to contact us. We can provide your website with a makeover that will leave it easy to navigate. With the right website design, your website will start to convert website visitors into leads and customers.